Grameenphone Ltd. is the largest mobile telecommunications operator in Bangladesh in terms of revenue, coverage and subscriber base. The company was incorporated on 10 October 1996 as a private limited company. Grameenphone converted to a public limited company on 25 June 2007.
The company became stock listed and started its trading at Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges from 16 November 2009. The shareholding structure comprises of mainly two sponsor Shareholders namely Telenor Mobile Communications AS (55.80%) and Grameen Telecom (34.20%). The rest 10.00% shareholding includes General public & other Institutions.
- Banglalik 10GB Free Interet Offer 2020
- Bangladesh ordnance factories BOF Job Circular 2020 www.bof.gov.bd
- Bangladesh Export Processing Zone Authority BEPZA Job Circular 2020
- Aarong Job Circular 2019
- Gp offer
- Vocational training of the Department of Youth Development
- TEACHER FOR ONLINE CLASS Job Circular 2020
- Vivo Job Circular 2020
- Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) Job Circular 2020
- National Credit and Commerce NCC Bank Limited Job Circular 2020