This year, the registration of the US Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide, who meet the following two entry requirements. If you meet these two entry requirements you can enter the US Green Card Lottery here: Register for the DV-2022 Lottery.
Note: This year the lottery is called the DV-2022 lottery, where 2022 means successful applicants win permanent resident cards in the lottery, USA can enter America in January 2022, submit their immigration forms and participate in the embassy where they live, a successful green In card interview.
Take the green card test to determine if you qualify. Please enter the following information Visa Green Card Lottery It is permissible to have completed one’s education in less than twelve years or greater than twelve years if the course of study completed is equivalent to a US High School education; or
Natives of the following countries are not eligible for the DV-2022 Diversity Visa Lottery program this year:
- China (mainland only)
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- South Korea
- United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland)
Can Bangladeshi Citizen Apply For USA DV Lottery 2022?
In the Green Card Program of 2022 Bangladeshi citizen can’t apply for DV Lottery. But only people can apply whose spouse lives in the eligible country. USA DV Visa For Bangladesh.
Have you been born in a country where the original citizens were ineligible, but where none of your parents were born or lived legally at the time of your birth? If yes, you can claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country where its local citizens are eligible for the DV-2022 program.
Way 2: Each DV applicant must meet the DV program’s teaching / work experience requirements:
Defined as the successful completion of at least a high school education or its equivalent, a 12-year course in formal primary and secondary education;
Online USA Green Card Lottery Application Process:
1. To be Eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery you must be a native of a qualifying country
To qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, you must be a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America, from a country with a low immigration rate to the United States. People born in countries with high US immigration are excluded from this immigration program. Please see the table below, for countries whose natives are currently excluded from this years immigration lottery program. Please note, eligibility is determined only by the country of your birth, it is not based on country of citizenship or current residence. This is the most common misperception that applicants make when entering this immigration program.
NATIVES FROM THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES ARE EXCLUDED FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM THIS YEAR
|Bangladesh||Brazil||Canada||China (mainland only)||Colombia|
|Dominican Republic||El Salvador||Haiti||India||Jamaica|
|South Korea||United Kingdom
(except Northern Ireland)
Note: Northern Ireland does qualify.
Natives born in the Gaza Strip are chargeable to Egypt for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery this year and should use Egypt as their country of birth.
Natives born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible to enter this years DV immigration program.
2. Education or Work experience that qualifies for entry into the Green Card Lottery
For a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America to qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, the applicant must be born in a qualifying country (see requirement 1. above) and in addition, the applicant must comply with one of the following two requirements.
Option 1 or 2
1. The applicant must have completed a US High School education or a foreign equivalent of a US High School education. “High School education or its equivalent” means the successful completion of a twelve year course of elementary and secondary education in the United States of America or successful completion in another country of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completing a 12 year education in the USA. Passage of a high school equivalency examination is not sufficient. It is permissible to have completed one’s education in less than twelve years or greater than twelve years if the course of study completed is equivalent to a US High School education; or
2. Proof that you satisfy these requirements should NOT be submitted when entering the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, but will be requested by a consular officer after your name has been selected in the draw and you formally apply for your permanent residence (Green Card) visa via the three immigration forms that you will receive, if selected. Individuals who do not meet the two requirements outlined above, should not apply for a permanent resident card in this immigration program, since they will be disqualified. You need to provide proof of education, work experience and native country only if you are selected. For this reason we do not request this documentation in the online application form.