Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) Scholarship 2019 Has Been Published.
Hello, SSC Pass students, Configuration for your achievement as a pass SSC Exam. Today we would share for all Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited DBBL Scholarship. The Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) Scholarship Notice has been published for SSC Pass Students who are eligible for SSC (Secondary School Certificate) and Equivalent Examination in 2018. You can check, in below, we have given full information with applying instruction, time frame, Scholarship amount duration, necessary papers etc.
To get all kinds of job circular ,job updates and study related things just stay with us latestjobupdate.com
Scholarship Period : 2 Years.
Monthly Scholarship: 2,000 Taka
Annual Grant for Reading Materials: 5,000 Taka
Annual Grant for Reading Clothing: 1000 Taka
Eligibility – Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups
- College/Institutions situated in city corporation areas: 4.83
- College/Institutions situated in District town areas : 4.3
- College/Institutions situated in Rural/ Other areas :
Application Instruction of DBBL Scholarship
Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C exam 2018, are requested to apply by online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship similar to the following rules:
– Scanned passport size color photograph of students.
– Scanned passport size color photographs of student’s father and mother
– Scanned mark sheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations.