Commonwealth Of Independent States Regional Grants In Canada, 2020
To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in a degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award. Submit application form when applying for admission to UCW
- Supporting Documents: Submit a Personal Statement in which you describe how undertaking your degree program will impact your career and personal goals
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardized test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
- Partial Funding $9,450 – $18,900
- University of Canada West
- Undergraduate, Masters
- Business Management, Economics, Commerce, Arts
- International Students
Commonwealth of Independent States Regional Grants in Canada, 2020 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Management, Economics, Commerce, Arts taught at University of Canada West The deadline of the scholarhip is 30 Jun 2020.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Management
This grant is open to international students from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine.
Commonwealth of Independent States Regional Grants in Canada, 2020 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters level programs at University of Canada West.
The University of Canada West will provide the award amount in the following manner: Grant Assoc. Arts BCom and BArts Graduate Students (MBA) CIS Regional Grant $9,450 $18,900 $9,720