Brac Job Circular 2020 has been recently published at BRAC’s official website at Everyone can apply for various posts via online application procedure visiting the official website of BRAC at . If you want to apply for BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020 Online then visit here and find the online application link. BRAC Bangladesh limited has recently published a new and fresh job circular at their official website and on the daily newspaper of Bangladesh. ব্রাকে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ. To apply online for BRAC NGO New Job Circular March, 2020 Apply Online just visit at . BRAC is in a strategic partnership with UK’s Department for International Development and Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade where we are working together to bring positive changes in the lives of people.
Application Deadline: 04 May, 200
- Deputy General Manager or General Manager Production (BRAC Seed and Agro Enterprise)
- Programme Manager, Advocacy & Networking, Gender Justice and Diversity Programme
- Divisional Manager, Gender Justice and Diversity Programme
- Senior Officer, Programme Support; Climate Change Programme
|Project Manager||Project Office Kabul, Afghanistan||Negotiable||04 May 2020||View|
|Quality Assurance Manager||Project Office, Kabul||Negotiable||04 May 2020||View|
|Regional Hub Manager||Regional Office, Afghanistan||Negotiable||04 May 2020||View|
BRAC works in many sectors to develop our society and to help poor peoples as well. BRAC works in 11 countries to develop their nations and to live people happily. They works for many development that brings a huge role to develop our social life. Below the list has given BRAC work where.
- At least 8-10 years working experience in education sectors in reputed national or international organizations and at least 3-5 years’ experience at Managerial level
- Skill in project planning, implementing and budget and financial management
- Computer knowledge on MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point, E-mail in internet browsing
- Has strong team management skill
- Has knowledge on community mobilization activities
- Proficiency in both written and spoken in English.
Salary and Benefits
Job Location: Project Office Kabul, Afghanistan
Last Apply Date: 04/May/2020